Sunday, January 20, 2013

fake oakleys t time Section 1

Also accomplished people of weak have no dint and funk, the braveness is a kind of basic human nature have already been thoroughly buried.Swore allegiance to become a kind of"the race aware of self" to the strength, this kind of agreeable public sentiment's knowing was produced to tyranny and also brought up tyranny.
In this a moment, I profoundly feel, break the predestination of Chinese nation, let to irrigate hypothesis under of every 200 years riot transmigration of soul no longer approach, we have to insist that the aim founding a state business let all laws, religion and government systems flounce agriculture cultural tie, it let China become a business national, make the business factor pierce through the whole thought, let to change allly to carry on under the system of the law toward changing all of generations, the Emperor can change, the law still keep growing to save.
Only let dynastic change, no longer need to carry on the massacre that the blood sprinkles a wood to our wes' compatriot, so that, the Chinese nation can avoid aftertime's bad luck, can step by step head for strong.
What is Huang Jin ?At the moment, present a movie medium scene in 《lotus town 》 in my brain, Cultural Revolution after, the staff of that mental disorder knocks to break Luo and shouts with the hoarse voice all of the street:"Revolution, exercised".
At this time scene, positive such as at that time.

Section 16 Taoyuan knots righteousness
Section 16 Taoyuan knots righteousness
Because Huang Jin's threatening force is huge,fake oakleys, the place officialdom doesn't dare to resist.In less than ten days, "the world responds to, the city teacher vibrates".The imperial government spreads each county of Xi county and orderany each state county organization place armed, resist Huang Jin.The Xi arrives a Zhuo county, I know, and I should see the rare valiant general pass feather and piece flying.
Before now, I after clever Chuan returned to Zhuo county soon, too history Ci according to appointment but go to.For this, I specially go to east the Lai seek his mother's cure, after taking the first and sticking a medicine, his mother feels fit.I took advantage of an opportunity to say to him, the old man had to eat thin food, liquid substance food from now on, this kind of food surveys the world, and only the cloud city can satisfy a request and rather move into his mother out of the cloud city.Also only promise for the sake of the mother certainly.
I am inwardly satisfied, Hey Hey, wait he to arrive cloud city after, know that that was the how realistic city, although I arrange him in the castellan mansion, again order give to monthly my parts of wages, he provides for a mother, , the castellan mansion has no servant, the all thingses all want him close Li in person BE.The cloud city stipulates again that have no worker have no salary, don't pay tax have no identity.By so doing, although he has elder statesman the hospital opens to him of proof, start to do what matter to affirmative inconvenient.The cloud city allows of no to allow elsewhere coin to circulate again, for living him and then having to seek a work, have to official.
Ha ha ha ha, Fruit not it however, he gets to cloud city after 3 months, write a letter to me, request to serve as official position, he brags skill in martial arts astonishing, if three soldiers necessarily can be, defend a for me square.I letter to and suggest the citizen whom he passes a cloud city first investigates and become citizen's identity first according to cloud city law, then have me to recommend him to serve as squad long, join troops.
Later on, Gao fluently at my suggest under, arrange he takes a person to make track for shot a come to Liao the west robs of black Heng bandit, after signing military merit, he can teach Xun and become the great commander that acts for to take care of Hai conductor left Feng of cavalry.Thus, the cloud city Be right to have Gao Shun(Han Dynasty to the right BE), left have too history Ci, is really steady like Mount Taishan.
While waiting until 200 attendants that a cloud city increases a parties to arrive a Zhuo county exactly Zhuo county Zhang Bang calls country brave time, I specially the village leave for county city to see a placard from the building mulberry.See a placard text, I generously give a deep sigh.
Have no an interest on all sides, I am a burst of flurried, again and unusually and clearly draw a deep sigh.
The voice still done not respond to on all sides, I am greatly and perhaps.
Jot down on the historical records, Liu Bei saw a placard text on that day and generously gave a deep sigh.Later on one person harsh voice speech Yue:"Does not the gentleman lift a hand to with nation and why gives a deep sigh?"Liu fully returns to see its person, the height is eight Chinese feet, leopard head wreath eye, the Yan Han tiger beard, if voice huge thunder, if the power rushes a horse.The Xuan is virtuous to see his facial look of abnormality, ask its name.
Its person Yue:"Some Xing Zhang, flies, the word wing is virtuous.A life time resides Zhuo county and has a Chuang farmland and sells the wine Tu Zhu, particularly become friends with world hero.Just just see male to see a placard but sigh, for this reason mutually ask."
Xuan virtuous Yue:"I originally man room clan relatives, Xing Liu, have.Now smell in disorder, Huang Jin Chang has ambition desire to crush rebels to restore peace to people and hate dint ability not, so give a deep sigh an ear."
Fly Yue:"I have capital and be to enlist country brave, together raise important event with Mr., how."The Xuan is virtuous very pleased, hence with together go into to drink alcohol in the village store.
At this moment, I clearly and clearly give a deep sigh two, how does no one answer?
Zhang Fei, are you over there?
Might it not be giving a deep sigh twos is still not enough, turning round of my doubt toward hesitate in the crowd.What sees, round a view placard text is all some common crowds, how do I see how to all seek to disappear a big and strong big fellow in the crowd.Good heavens, the history really have been already changed,I really can not find my Zhang Fei to close feather.
A burst of in my heart dismay, keep jumping on blue vein of forehead, surroundings of voice drive infinite enlarge, in ear hears the one bellow a voice and stand erect in the crowd, I imitate a Buddha body to be placed in an one hungriness.
, I dauted heart to slowly withdraw crowd of people, foolish foolishly stand on the boulevard, frighten into inaction.
Nearby attendant without intermission piece and wear a mouth, remind that I returned to reality, I swayed to sway head, the voice floated into my ear:"Castellan, your facial expression is so difficult to see, whether arrive a small store of wayside to stop for rest for a while."
, Wayside small store?It is said that the pass feather is a piece fly with Liu have when the wayside small store stops for rest pick up come of, am I in the wayside whether small store can meet to close feather which?I put to signal hint public the small store going to a wayside stop for rest.
Afternoon, had rice in afternoon quickly, the sun fell mountain right away, person come and go on the road, have no a person to match to close the feather piece shape for flying.I greatly and perhaps, I really can not find my pass feather did the piece fly?
The store house carries to come up a dish to stew a pig head and lets our several people fills belly, I ain't intentional and then eat and remain hoping of Chi Chi boulevard, pass feather, don't you appear as well?
The attendant passes the half side pig face and says to me:"Castellan, you also eat a point, we finish eating a Zhuo county once, how?"
I am great anger, spring up to prepare Xun to scold attendant.Etc., etc., this half side pig face how so weird, I stretch out a hand and picked up a pig face, cautiously details.
, This half side pig face drive from in the center whole from the beginning slice open of, no wonder that so weird.One knife, from beginning to end this person was used one knife, slice open the skull of the pig, that knife power round and smooth, complete in one breath, from the beginning go to tail the slightest have no the least bit hesitant, looking at this half side pig face, I felt knife hand that strong self-confidence.
Good knife, rare good knife, invincible good knife, ex- disappear the ancients behind disappear the good knife of the future, it make people regret to make people's despair horrified good knife, this is in the world incredibly and such knife hand, let me oddness.
I hurriedly lift a head to see other pig faces, none exception, all pig faces from in the center a plane two halfs., This is an occupation butcher BE, this butcher perhaps makes an effort of fierce Qiao, the Pao D of the as many as ancient times, who so terrible?
I take a doubt, beckon with the hand to call to a store house and ask a way:"Store house, these pork you from where buy?Whether is to come from the hand of a butcher, is this butcher who?"
A chain of of my problems seemed to ask store house Leng, I clapped his shoulder, and the soft voice says:"Do not urgently, you an answer my question, answer offer reward well."
Hear offer reward a gold, this immediately returns to absolute being and answers right away:"These meat is all Zhuo county city west, the peach Chuang opens widely door sell, as for is who kill of pork, the mean person doesn't know."
Open widely a door?Peach Chuang?I brain neutral namely Shan Taoyuan knot the words of righteousness, right away again ask:"Does that open widely a door but call Zhang Fei Zhang's wing virtuous?"
The store house answers:"BE exactly."Soon after, he again interrogative of say:"Does the adult since know his name, but know this to open widely a door?"
If I can not consider of to answer this, lookinging at of greatly elated this, very anxious to come forward close his two people.Is old sky of, you after all didn't abandon me, you treated me not thin.
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment